Friday, October 3, 2008

Hotel checkin

from a friend ;-)


Wish I could go there with you. I want to feel that excitement as we check-in, acting all cool and calm and collected, riding the elevator, by ourselves, we kiss and grope one another. Walk to our room, get in, drop our bags and start kissing and fondling one another like two frenzied animals. Down onto the bed, you open my shirt, undo my bra and start sucking and licking my nipples, squeezing my breasts, your other hand rubbing my pussy through my clothes. Kissing me, deeply passionately, tongues exploring.

You are driven wild by passion, lust, you undo your pants. Oh! I see a cock straining to get out of it's underwear. You throw your underwear aside, exposing your rigid cock. You rip my pants and undies off, lift my legs up around your shoulders and enter me. I am so wet. By this time we are beyond soft, gentle love-making, this is pure raw sex.

You fuck me, hard. Thrusting deep. I moan and grind my pussy into you. My breasts and jiggling up and down with each thrust of your hips. Oh! I am so close to cumming, my pussy throbbing, I give in and cum and cum, all over your cock, you cannot hold back any longer. You thrust very hard, very deep and your cum shoots deep. We stay joined, savouring the moment. At last you pull out and lie beside me. I look into your eyes and you can see the pleasure I'm feeling.

Rest a bit, then it's blow job time baby!

You like my fantasy?

No comments: