Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hard at work?

As I sit behind my desk on a given day, my door opens and I hear the bell ring. I slowly rise to come greet you. Dressed with my hair up in a bun, my small reading glass’s on, a while silk blouse with a long flowing black silk skirt with a slit up the leg, with a hint of my lacey top thigh high peaking out as I walk towards you. My heels clip silently along the floor approaching you. As I get closer you catch a whiff of my soft Black Vanilla Raspberry body spray just making your mouth water. I extend my hand out to introduce myself to you. You take my hand & raise it to your lips to softly kiss it stating you know who I am and I have come for you.


My eyes look deep into yours and then I recognize and my knee’s grow weak with excitement. You take my hand & guide me to your vehicle. Opening the door for me as I slid into my seat my skirt splitting apart as you get another peak at the very top of my thigh... You lick your lips and slowly close the door. You walk around the car and get in the drivers side taking care to lean over and kiss me passionately, letting your hand rest on my leg… Running it upon it slowly….. I place my hand over yours just to feel that you are real…


You drive us to a boat dock with a boat ferry and a captain waiting to charter us off to an island in the middle of the river... You slowly take my hand & lead me onto the ferry, guiding me to a bench we sit down as you put your arm around me and pull me in close as the ferry descends taking us to our destination. It is beautiful gliding across the river me being in your arms with your hand slowly working up my skirt as the captain gazes on longingly….. You love seeing someone else desire me…. It turns you on… my attention is on you exclusively…..


The boat slows down & the captain docks at the island you take my hand to lead me off and you turn around to wink at the captain…..


Slowly you lead me to the middle of the island where you have a blanket & a basket with a bottle of champagne in it…. Strawberries & whip cream and some choc syrup... You lead me to the blanket and hand me a beautiful red rose…. I love the smell of roses… I am seated on the blanket and you reach down & fill our glasses with champagne toasting to us…. Finally after all this time we get to meet….


Slowly you take my champagne glass and set it aside and lean me slowly back on the blanket, gazing in my eyes the whole time. You slowly lean down to ravish my mouth with yours, slow and seductively at first and then harder with such passion, your tongue beckons into my mouth. Fingers reaching down & unbuttoning my blouse revealing my beautiful lacey bra with a hint of my nipples sticking out hard with anticipation... Your hands slowly run over my beautiful mounds so tight & hard, my back arches to get you closer to me. You softly whisper in my ear, relax we have all day. Your hand continues down and slowly removes my skirt revealing crotch less red panties, you gasp in awe…. Your hand spans across my belly down to my beautiful sacred spot. Your finger slowly circles my lips teasing, bringing my eyes to instantly turn black with desire. You continue to stare into my eyes as your finger finds my clit and you start stroking it and slowly ease one finger inside my beautiful sweet spot… stroking feeling from one side of the wall to the next. Next you enter the second finger. Mmmmmm my lips & muscles contract as I slowly start moving my hips to your stroke. My so sweet and beautiful. Next you slowly dip a strawberry in whip cream and slowing inserts it into my beautiful sacred spot. My eyes look at you in surprise and you just trace your fingers around my mouth & slip them in between my beautiful sensual lips for me to suck on them tasting myself and the cream on them. Such a turn on love.


Next you slowly remove my bra, letting my breast brake free, gasping you slowly take one nipple into your mouth, sucking longingly on it… while your other hand continues to play and tease my other nipple…. Your tongue circles my nipple …. Ahhhhh…… Slowly you trace kisses down my belly stopping to tease my belly button... Your tongue making love to my belly button… Mmmmm……


You continue south having my legs spread very wide, starting by kissing my inner thighs caressing slowly with your hands also ….. You continue kissing my inner thigh as your hand massages the area right where the top of my leg meets my body… thumbs working so close to my sacred spot…. OOOO, Myyyyyy…….


As your fingers continuing needing that area your mouth slowly comes to my sacred spot, feeling your heavy warm breath down there, I gasp…. Slowly your tongue starts licking my pussy lips…… tasking the cream and licking it away… Next you spread my lips so you may enter your tongue teasing and slowly working the strawberry, gently getting it pulled out enough for you to take your teeth and remove it…. You slowly come up to my mouth so we both can devour the strawberry that you removed…. Ummmm….


Then you remove your clothes and with my legs spread apart your beautiful hard cock enters into my sacred spot, just a first teasing with the head….. My hips rock forward & back trying to get you to enter deeper…. At last you thrust the whole way in hitting my vagina wall, slowly pulling back out but not the whole way & then thrusting back in hard and deep…… As our desires build you continue to stroke me long & hard, faster and deeper , longer & harder till my body starts thrashing, ready to explode my lips clamp hard around your cock & the flood gates break open, by body convulses and your orgasm not being able to last you explode hard & long inside of me….. I wrap my legs tightly around you and move with you till we are both totally emptied….


Mmmm, most beautiful together… You slowly move beside me to take me into your arms still inside of me, not wanting to remove your self, you kiss me lightly & reassure me that this is only the beginning….


My eyes slowly close and I fall into a content sleep, next I am awakened by the songs of birds chirping and I am startled, I wake up expecting you beside me, but no you. I am out in the middle of my meadow, I must have fallen asleep daydreaming this whole time but I touch myself and feel sore, bringing my hand back up, I see white stuff on them, I slowly place them in my mouth, tasting whip cream…


Was I dreaming or not, are you real or not… I will never know…

1 comment:

Maeve said...

That is the kind of dream I want to have!