Thursday, January 10, 2008

Airplane

am stepping off the airplane anticipating seeing you.. I look around
and see you, you motion me with a nod of your head.... I come
walking over to you swinging my hips, dressed in a black button down
blouse w/the 1st three buttons undone, I have a skirt on that falls
1/2 between my knee's and "sacred spot" - it is a red plaid school
girl type skirt.. Black thigh highs on with high heels... also under
the skirt is a pair of red lacy boy type panties crotchless..

We climb into your vehicle me turned a little towards you with my
legs spread a little so slightly....

Not letting you touch me yet at all...

Running my fingers up & down your arm, taking your hand into mine
& holding it as I lean over to give you a kiss....

Reaching the destination that you have reserved for us..... you
slowly lead me in by my hand.....

Once inside you grab me and pull me towards you, kissing me so
deeply and passionately... You grab my ass checks and pull me off my
feet holding onto me and just not getting enough kissing....

we slowly pull apart & marvel & gaze into each others eyes....
reading the longing that has been there way to long...

I rip your shirt off of you, then you step out of your pants... I
am still clothed.... You pick me up & carry me to the bed and lay me
down so gently... Admiring your body from top to bottom, slowly
caressing your manhood.....in my hands....

you slowly start at my calf's kissing so gently and moving up to my
inner thighs, all the time working my skirt off my bottom, but
leaving the thigh highs on & heels.... you nestle your tongue so deep
into my "sacred spot" kissing and nipping as I arch my back not
getting enough of your sexy tongue... You slowly kiss your way up my
belly lingering a bit at my belly button as I grind up against you...

you venture to my breasts mounds that aching so bad for your kisses
and tugs and bits... Once they are devoured you slowly turn me over
and spank my ass...

kissing feather kisses on my back, stopping & kissing my harley
tattoo on my lower back...

I am up on my knee's and hands with my ass arched up for you.... you
slowly take your manhood and dip into my juices from my sacred spot
and slowly place your manhood at my ass.... pressing so slowly that
my ass invites you in.... Ohhhhh god,,,, I grab the pillow. you
start so slowly easing in me and pumping every so slowly at first and
then not be able to contain your self you start a little harder and
longer loving the feel inside moaning and screaming your name......


after a while you turn me over so you can gaze into my eyes as you
slowly insert into my sacred spot taking me to such new heights....
grabbing your ass and pulling you wanting you so much more deeper in
me....

riding together for ever exploring and lavishing each other.....
taking us to the greatest of heights..... your balls tense & I can
not contain any longer, I release and cum screaming your name as I
expel over your manhood at the same time you bare down one last time
and explode inside of me..... riding & holding on to the very end....

not wanting for your to remove youself from me we lay that way for
awhile and then we move side by side you taking me into your arms
holding me and caressing my body as you shower me with kiss's.....

No comments: