Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Next Time we meet

Hi Honey,


The next time we meet....

I hear a knock at my door.....

I answer it and there you stand, eyes black so black with hunger....... you step inside slowly leaning in to me to kiss me passionately................ I am dressed with just my soft fuzzy robe, since I just stepped out of
the shower..................

You lead me by the belt of my robe to the bedroom.... you slowly place me on my back in the center of the bed...... taking care to tell me that everything will be okay & trust you.....

You take the time to bind my hands to the posts of the headboard.... and my feet to the footboard, with my legs spread so far apart......

Slowly you come up to my face, showering it with kiss's and longingly placing your tongue into my mouth as you totally sex my mouth............ Ooooooo god..........

Now from behind you , you pull out a silk tie to blindfold me with... Again you speak trust me....... I do...........

I grow excited & with some fear...... you reassure me........Relax Honey............. I hear matches striking & you tell me you are lighting candles.............. I want to touch myself, but I can not....... You are in total control of me......

you slowly come back to me, I feel feather like caress's across my breasts, my nipples growing so so hard & taunt........ I arch my back to get closer to you & you slowly push me back down....... Not now dear.........

You continue to place feather like caress's down my belly taking care to pay attention to my whole body..... teasing , tantalizing me............

Oooo my, wanting you & not being able to have you.................

next you come back up to my face, kissing me long & deep...........again whispering into my ear..... My love, trust me....... trust me totally...... I do , i do..........

you slowly get off the bed, but you are not gone long....... I feel you back on the bed.....

Not knowing what to expect........ I feel something so hot, but not unbearable being dripped onto my nipples............ Ahhhhhhhh, my nipples grow even harder................

you quietly tell me, you are dripping hot wax onto my most desired places....... Oooo yessssss....

next you trail hot wax down my belly................. my back arches up.......... omg.......I like ..... I like you............. Next you travel further south to my sweet sweet tender box....... slowly dripping hot wax on my sweet sweet sacred area.............. Ahhhhhhhhh..... Please..................

I want you, I need you............ good god............I feel your nice hard swollen shaft brush against me..... I want you..... I tell you.......

patience you tell me.............. Next I hear a cork popped.......... Mmmmm

You climb up between my legs & I feel something so cold & bubbly filling my sacred spot....... Ummmmmm the bubbles feel so so wonderful.............. Omg.............. yessssssssss....

My desire for you has peaked so so high, so so intense.......

slowly you start drinking from my sacred spot, taking care to drink & suck it dry....tongue lashing me, sucking,,, nipping............... omg the bubbles with your tongue,,, so so wonderful..................... I am growing light headed................. My head rolls back.....

slowly you trail kiss's up my belly........ caring for my belly button..... I am squirming, pressing my wet wet juicey sacred spot against you..... begging.....

you continue to trail me with kiss's getting to my mouth & taking my lips and sucking on them while you continue to tease my hot spot with your nice hard cock..... begging, begging you to enter.....

My sweet honey spot is so wet & sticky....... you slowly enter with just your nice soft velvet head...... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

you pull back out........... Tears start trailing down my cheeks, wanting you so bad.....

next you slowly lube up a dildo and insert it into my pussy.......... working me ,,,, oooo god................

next you slid your cock in beside the dildo, I taking both together...... Oooo god so tight.......... Mmmmmm, yessssssssssss

my lips clamping so hard against your cock.............. feeling my muscles contract.......tighter & tighter against your cock...............

you slamming it harder harder, deeper deeper against my pelvic bone.................. yessssss ooooooooo god
yesssssssssssssssss....

your balls slapping agaisnt my bottom.................... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

while sucking on my hard erect nipples.................... good god, I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmingggggg

my lips clamped tight & my juices explode all over your cock................. yess yess yesss

don't stop...............

slowly you undo my hands & feet, still keepting the blind fold on............... You roll me over & I get up on all 4's - having you entering my from behind doggy style.......

Your hands on my hips..........

pounding me deeper deeper, slapping my ass........... pulling my hair..................

ooooo yessssssssssss baby,,,, one last thrust so so deep like splitting you in two..............

you totally & forcefully cummmmmmmmm alll inside of me................

filling me back up........................

my ass cocked hard back against you...........

you softly start trailing your fingers down my back, taking care to kiss my tattoo on the lower part of my back.................

so good & so tender.........................

you kiss my beautiful ass...............

slowly turning me over, laying me down on the bed you remove the blind fold & look deep into my eyes.................

this is only the beginning....

No comments: