Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Interview

You knock on the door. Come in, sit down, I'll be right out I say. The lights are dim, candles are lit. Music is playing in the background. Hmmm, different setting for an interview you think to yourself. You hear me approach from the other room. You start to stand up and say something, I tell you to sit and be quiet. I stand in front of you and begin moving in time to the music. I slowly unbutton my shirt. Throw it on the floor. You see I'm wearing a black bodice, cinched up tight so my breasts look like they are about to pop out. I unzip my skirt, let it fall to the floor, you notice the black garter belt, black panties and black stockings. I'm wearing black high heels. I make my way over to you. You like? I ask. Oh yes!

I put one leg on the arm of your chair and lean forward, my pussy inches from your face. You notice my undies are crotchless and my pussy is wet. Lick me I say. You greedily begin licking my pussy, sucking my clit. Ahhhhhhh. It feels so good, insert your fingers I say, finger fuck me as you suck on my clit. You do as you are told. Sucking, licking and thrusting your fingers in, finding my G spot. Oh, oh God, I'm going to cum! You feel my pussy spasm, my hips thrust closer to your face as I cum.

I stand back, pussy dripping wet. Stand up and take off your pants. You do, your huge, erect cock standing at full attention. I reach for it, give it a caress. You moan at my touch, you are so hard, so ready. I get on the floor, on all fours, my ass up in the air. Fuck me. Now. You get on your knees and ease your cock into my wet pussy, thrusting slowly at first, then harder and faster. I feel your balls slapping against me, hear your breathing, feel you going deep inside me. I tell you to stop, I tell you my ass needs fucking. Oh God yes! you pull out, your cock covered in my juices and slowly insert your hard cock into my tight ass. You have to work it in slowly, you begin thrusting, gently. I open up a bit more, you go a bit deeper, thrust a bit harder. Then harder, deeper, you begin slamming into me, gripping my hips tight. I am moaning with pleasure. You are getting close, you can't hold off much longer. The sight of me on all fours, stockings, garter belt, high heels, it is all too much for you. Watching your cock go in and out of my tight ass, you ram it in to the hilt and shoot your cum deep inside. You stay there for a minute, both of us catching our breath. You pull out and look at my hole, you see your cum dribbling out of it. A job well done I say. You're hired.

1 comment:

Maeve said...

That is an interesting interiew!