Friday, October 3, 2008

Beej

Imagine my lips wrapped around the head of your cock, my tongue swirling around it.

Think of the lovely sensation of my mouth moving up and down the shaft, sucking.

Imagine the feeling of me taking your balls in my mouth, one at a time and sucking gently on them, while my hand strokes your cock.

My tongue roaming from your balls to your ass and back again. Then licking my way all the way to the tip of your hard cock, my mouth opening and sucking you in.

My head bobbing up and down as I work your cock, wanting my reward.

Me on my knees, you standing, my mouth on your cock and you fucking my mouth, you shuddering and shooting your cum down my throat.

Then throwing me on the bed, spreading my legs and licking and sucking my pussy until I cum. By that time, you're hard again, you put me on all fours, lube up your cock and slide it into my ass, slowly at first, gradually putting all of it in.

Thrusting back and forth, listening to me moan with pleasure. You fuck me in the ass as I rub my clit and literally explode in a powerful orgasm. You can't hold back much longer, your thrusts get faster, deeper, harder and you cum, filling my ass. You slowly pull out and watch your cum dribble out of my ass hole - mmmmm, what a lovely picture.

1 comment:

Maeve said...

I like that picture...